future test sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

future test sessions

Post  Alex98sc10-PSCE on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 pm

i would love to run more test sessions, just to get an idea of where we are all at, and maybe get some club memebers involved in the series.

i am open to friday afternoon test sessions.

friday november 1st i have the day off, so i will try to host a FTCC justgoo lobby starting at 10 est, the time may be changed to a later time, as i am not 100% sure of my schedule for that week, however i will try to get a test lobby setup sometime that friday.

good luck everyone! oh and i may have some official pictures of the r32. undergoing another change Rolling Eyes i know i am never satisfied! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Sad 
Alex98sc10-PSCE

Back to top Go down

Re: future test sessions

Post  Gel38 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:07 am

don't think i'm gonna make it this week. Gonna be moving. (probably take a few days)

Admin

http://ftcc.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex98sc10-PSCE on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 pm

that's alright, take your time get settled, be safe. if other FTCC drivers want to do a Friday test, ill be home and have the lobby setup by 2:45 pm EST. still plugging away at my new paint, i race too many orange cars so a change is a must.

if you don't have an FTCC car built, message me and I can gift you a Nissan 350 for practice until you get your own car built. this is not a requirement, if you have an a-class touring type vehicle, middle pi for A class, that works as well. if you want one of the non dlc cars, or the sc300, but do not have the money to buy one, message me and ill see what i can do!
Alex98sc10-PSCE

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex98sc10-PSCE on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 am

alright this week i can confirm, if there is interest, i will host the test lobby at 2:45pm EST. that gives me time to sort out vehicles, rules and settings.

remember, if you need a car, pm me!!

edit: testing picture car update-
Alex98sc10-PSCE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top