FTCC Representatives wanted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FTCC Representatives wanted!

Post  Gel38 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 am

Hello! I am looking for a few good fellows to help run FTCC. Being an FTCC Representative means, you may be asked to host rooms, official qualifying sessions and take down the Best Qualifying lap, Enforce FTCC rules, and have a little fun at the end of the season. (stuff with goofing off mainly)

Other duties require:
Car Inspections (paint and performance)
answering other questions...

pretty simple really.... Please post here if you are interested in becoming a representative.

Admin

http://ftcc.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FTCC Representatives wanted!

Post  Alex98sc10-PSCE on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:24 pm

nobody else is biting, and i know all too well that a series cannot be run alone, so ill throw my name in the pile! im willing to do car/paint inspections, i just need to know how they will be carried out.

i can also record lap times if no other ftcc reps are available during qualifying times/sessions. is it by general fast time, or do the drivers need to have "certified" qualifying times to have their best time used to set position?
Alex98sc10-PSCE

Back to top Go down

Post  Gel38 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:15 am

As far as the paint, all paint needs to match up with the FTCC regulations (Number on all 4 sides, sponsors, and sponsors can't be between the front door line and the reflective side of the mirrors (That is a real SCCA rule), however, I allow them on the rocker panel in that area.

With qualifying... You'll have to read the "qualifying" rules in the rule book. But all you do is take down their fastest lap, then relay the info to me.

Admin

http://ftcc.justgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top